Over the past years, risk control and management have become key components for the business management of companies in general and banks in particular.
Akeance Consulting has developed a strong expertise in terms of risk management over a large scope of business segments, regarding:
- the assessment of the customers’ risk management level (liquidity, market, credit and operational) and capital requirements and, when necessary, the redefinition of a risk management policy;
- the assessment of the compliance level of the governance structure, risk assessment methods, equity requirements calculations, investment rules, quality and quantity of equity and assets, respect of prudential qualitative and quantitative requirements when a partial internal model is used;
- the preparation of Advanced IRB Approach (Basel II) assessment framework for approval;
- the management of risks through reporting dashboards;
- the impact analysis of new regulatory requirements and the implementation of best practices.